I made these delicious nut truffles for my gorgeous friend's birthday recently. They went down a treat with everyone who tried them so I just know you'll love them too!
I made two versions with different flavours but the same nut/seed base so you'll be seeing them both pop up. These first ones are absolutely divine. I'm a huge fan of the blueberry coconut combination but with dried blueberries it just takes it to the next level! The smooth, rich, gooey nut base is packed full of nutrients and enough protein and good fats to keep you satisfied and glowing with health.
Blueberry + Coconut Nut TrufflesMakes 16-18 truffles
1 cup almonds
1 cup cashews
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup pepitas (green pumpkin seeds)
1/2 cup desiccated coconut (+ 1/2 cup for rolling in)
1 cup dried blueberries
1/8 cup water
Natural sweetener to taste if desired
- Combine almonds, cashews, chia seeds, pepitas and desiccated coconut in a food processor
- Process until they are broken down into a fine crumb
- Add dried blueberries and continue to process
- Drizzle in water while processing until the mixture clumps and balls
- Remove from processor, divide and roll into bite size balls
- Leave in fridge to firm up for 30 mins
- Roll in desiccated coconut
I hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
Love and Smiles,