Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pomegranate Green Juice

I've been meaning to post this yummy recipe since I juice fasted last year- better late than never! I really love this juice but I don't make it very often... it does take a little longer to make because you have to get the pomegranate seeds out first!

Having said that I think pomegranate might be my favourite thing to juice. The rich beautiful colour and sheer yield make it so impressive to watch and the flavour is just blissful. This combination is wonderful with or without the fresh mint but I really love pomegranate and mint together so highly recommend it.


Pomegranate Green Juice
Makes 2 serves
3 cups pomegranate seeds (approximately 2 fruit)
2 large cucumbers
2 handfuls spinach
2 handfuls lettuce (mixed)
1 bunch of kale
small handful of fresh mint (optional but it tastes wonderful)
  • Wash veggies
  • Cut pomegranates in half then submerge in a large bowl of water- remove seeds by pulling the fruit apart then gently stroking the seeds out without breaking their skin
  • Juice all ingredients
  • Enjoy!
  • Sore in well filled air tight glass jars in the fridge, consume asap but with a cold press juicer will last 48hrs.
Submitted to Raw Food Thursdays

I hope you enjoy this delicious juice as much as I do :) What's your favourite thing to juice?

Love and Smiles,







Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...