Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mandarin Green Jucie

I love my juice but making the same thing every day gets boring! So when I have something yummy waiting for me on my tower of fruit I chuck it in and see how it goes. This is another delicious concoction to add to the routine. 

Mandarin juice is so delicate and delicious- if you're an orange juice lover then you HAVE to try mandarin juice, seriously. The greens I like to use are fairly mellow (cucumber, spinach, lettuce) so the overall flavour of this juice is a sweet one rather than intensely green. It's a great option for those new to juicing or anyone who isn't as keen on straight veggie juices!

Mandarin Green Juice
Makes 3 serves
5-6 mandarins (I used 11 baby mandarins)
1.5 large cucumbers
2 handfuls spinach
2 handfuls lettuce (mixed)
1 large bunch silver beet (swiss chard)
  • Wash veggies
  • Peel mandarins
  • Cut veggies to fit juicer
  • Juice
  • Enjoy!
  • Sore in well filled air tight glass jars in the fridge, consume asap but with a cold press juicer will last 48hrs.

I hope you give this yummy juice a go, you can always adjust the veggies to your taste but this is one of the best ways to get your greens in :)

Love and Smiles,







Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...