Thursday, October 10, 2013

Grape Green Juice

I love grapes. I have always loved grapes. They're always the first fruit I run out of and my favourite sweet snack. I have vivid memories of being told off for eating an entire bunch with my friend as a child... this love goes way back. 

I love my grapes fresh, frozen, made into fruit 'ice cream', in salads, smoothies, baked, chocolate coated... and juiced! This juice is so sweet, mild and refreshing you won't even notice that it's ridiculously good for you!

Grape Green Juice
Makes 1 serve
2 cups grapes (I used red seedless but whatever you like will work) *
1/2 large cucumber
2 handfuls spinach
1 medium zucchini
  • Wash
  • Cut to fit juicer
  • Juice
  • Enjoy!
  • Sore in well filled air tight glass jars in the fridge, consume asap but with a cold press juicer will last 48hrs.
  • * Note: grapes are so juicy some juicers find them a challenge, try to put small amounts in with firmer vegetables like the zucchini.

I know I'm a bit of a grape enthusiast (by the way get organic, the flavour difference is worth every cent) but everyone will love them in this juice- go on, give it a go!

Love and Smiles,







Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...