Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's survey time!

I'm asking all my beautiful readers for a small favour today. I really believe that constructive criticism is vital to success so I'm hoping you can indulge me.

I want to make this blog a better place for you guys, while this blog is my little food journal it is also a place to share my passion for healthy vegan food with you- this means to make it successful I need to know what you want to see! 

I've put together a super quick and easy 10 question survey (they're mostly multiple choice). It won't take longer than 5 mins and I would REALLY appreciate your feedback.



If that's not your thing then I'm always more than happy to receive feedback (positive or negative) in comments or by email. I just want to make sure this place stay a positive, productive place.

Thanks so much in advance! And a big thank you to those of you who have already responded. You guys make blogging so much more rewarding- I can't tell you how much I enjoy sharing with you, it always puts a smile on my face.

Love and Smiles,








Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...