Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Pages- Shop, Pantry, Press

Now I'm back from holidays I thought I'd dedicate some love and time to ASVF. 
I've added some new pages!

You can now find some of my favorite things (Books, DVDs, Kitchen goodies, Ingredients) in the Shop...

And see how I keep our kitchen stocked in the Pantry...

I've also given the About page a revamp...

And included a Press page if you want to see what I've been up to.

I'm enjoying eating again after ending the juice fast. It's not quite the same as before, I'm much more satisfied with fresh raw fruit and veg, my taste buds are much more sensitive and I can even smell salt on other peoples food! I'm not quite so obsessed with food either- I'm not thinking about what to cook for dinner while I'm eating lunch. Actually I've had a hard time trying to decide what to eat because it all sounds nice but the intense desires for specific foods have completely vanished. Fingers crossed it stays this way!

I'm currently testing out some extremely low calorie konjac noodles that I will be reviewing shortly...and I've organised a giveaway for you!

If there's anything else you would like to see changed/added please let me know. I'm always open to constructive criticism.

Love and Smiles,







Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...