Sunday, November 25, 2012

Natural Food Magazine Issue 3 is out!

The third issue of the new 'Natural Food Magazine' is out! (Just in case you missed them, I was lucky enough to write the cover story for the first issue and wrote in the second issue too) I wrote another article for this issue and...
Does this look familiar? 
My photo was chosen as the cover for the magazine!
I'm still beaming. Small things really do make me very happy. I think it's a good way to be, don't you? If lots of small things make your heart smile there's less chance you'll be down.
Anyway, back to the mag- It's a monthly digital publication that features healthy natural vegetarian foods, supplements and exercise. If you like my blog there's a good chance this will be for you too.
It includes beautiful photographs, high definition videos, yummy recipes and some wonderful and interesting articles. I'm writing another article at the moment for the Christmas issue so keep an eye out for that!
I know I enjoy reading it so I think you will too- here's their website if you want to check it out. Alternatively you can find it on iStand here, find the android version here and subscribe from the publisher here. You can also find Natural Food Magazine on fb here.
I hope you enjoy it!
All the best,







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing - congrats to you Claire, oh I'm so chuffed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou! If you ever want to write an article there's an expression of interest at the end of each magazine...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...