Thursday, October 25, 2012

Natural Food Magazine issue 2!

The second issue of the new 'Natural Food Magazine' is out! (Just incase you missed the first issue, I was lucky enough to write the cover story) This monthly digital publication features healthy natural vegetarian foods, supplements and exercise. If you like my blog there's a good chance this will be for you too.

It includes beautiful photographs, high definition videos, yummy recipes and some wonderful and interesting articles. I writing another article at the moment for the next issue so keep an eye out for that! This issue focuses on health and wellbeing while transitioning to whole foods. is packed full of 15 yummy recipes, videos and great easy to read nutrition information.
I know I enjoy reading it so I think you will too- here's their website if you want to check it out. Alternatively you can find it on iStand herefind the android version here and subscribe from the publisher here. You can also find Natural Food Magazine on fb here.
Hope you enjoy!
All the best,







(Disclaimer: All opinions are my own, I have not been compensated, I just think it's a great mag)
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...