Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My article for new online Healthy Veg Magazine

The brand new 'Natural Food Magazine' is out! it's a monthly digital publication that features healthy natural vegetarian foods, supplements and exercise. I was lucky enough to contribute to and be chosen as the cover story of the first issue! 

My stuff's in there along with some other amazing bloggers/writers like Dreena Burton (let them eat vegan!), Marlena Torres (CNN), Matthew Lovitt and Marcus Julian Felicetti. It includes beautiful photographs, high definition videos, yummy recipes and some wonderful and interesting articles. I wrote an article about a healthy vegan diet and shared a couple of yummy recipes (Jackfruit, spinach and pumpkin curry and Fruit 'ice cream' Sunday). In all there are 9 delicious recipes, 2 featured videos and 4 featured articles- quite a list of fun reading. The mag looks pretty good, it's definitely something I'll be reading- so here's their website if you want to check it out!  Alternatively you can find it on iStand here and from the publisher for other devices here and you can also find Natural Food Magazine on fb here.

Also I'm already brainstorming ideas for MoFo next year so please vote for your favourite theme in the right sidebar! 

I hope you enjoy the article.
All the best,







Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...