Saturday, October 6, 2012

Healthy Vegan Friday! Strawberry & Avo Salad

Hey everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the Vegan MoFo fun- I know I am :) I'm trying to decide on a theme for next years month of food so I've put a poll in the right sidebar- please feel free to vote! I want to make it something you'll all enjoy reading as well a something that's fun for me to do...
My Friday consisted of Home-made lemonade (lemon juice, stevia, mineral water) and Banana 'ice cream' for breakfast... yeah I know you shouldn't eat dessert for breakfast but it was hot and I enjoyed it. This for lunch and some smoked tofu and veg for dinner (see this post for recipe)
Strawberry & Avo Salad
1 Punnet Strawberries
1 baby avocado (or 1/2 regular)
1 cup cucumber, chopped
1 cup rocket
1 cup baby spinach leaves
2 cups mixed salad leaves
  • Chop cucumber, avo & strawberries
  • Combine leaves well
  • Add cucumber, avo & strawberries
  • Enjoy!
  • (personally I like it without a dressing because the strawberries and juicy and avo is creamy but a little apple juice & cracked black pepper would be lovely too!)
I hope you're all enjoying your salads too!
All the best,








Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good! I bet it would taste so good with walnuts.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...