Saturday, September 29, 2012

Healthy Vegan Friday & MoFo Theme

This week has just flown by! I've been trying my best to get ahead, scheduling posts for MoFo seeing as I have more work than is sensible to get through in October... and it's about time to share this year's theme with you. I am going to spend a whole month showing you some of my more interesting ingredients from the Asian grocer! I always get inspired and excited by the strange things I find there so I thought you might enjoy them too.
Breakfast: 
Strawberries & Apple Butter
Lunch: 
'Creamy' Tomato Sweet Potato & Slim Pasta with Peas
 Creamy Tomato Sauce
Makes 2 large serves
1/2 cup Tomato Paste 
300g silken Tofu
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp brags seasoning (or mixed herbs)
3 tbsp chopped chives
  • Chop chives
  • combine all sauce ingredients
  • blend well
  • combine with sweet potato pasta/slim pasta/veggies to warm through
  • Enjoy!
  • Keeps well in the fridge for 3 days
Dinner: 
Roast veggies with Hummus, Mustard. Peas, green beans & gravy.
Hope you all had yummy health vegan Fridays too!
All the best,






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a fun MoFo theme!! I have always wanted to eat my way through my Asian grocer but never been dedicated enough to keep trying something new every week. I will live vicariously through you so I know what to make when I eventually buy something new. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...