Who doesn't love a chocolate pudding?...there's really no need to tell people it's healthy or vegan, just let them enjoy the yummy moment.
This 'Creamy' Cacao Pudding is rich, sweet and deeply satisfying while being sugar free, gluten free, vegan and full of protein!
It tastes divine alone (or with a drizzle of melted chocolate on top) and is the perfect accompaniment to fresh or frozen fruit. This serve I had with some beautiful frozen berries (raspberry, blueberries, strawberries) mmmm...
Can you see that lovely creamy texture?'Creamy' Cacao Pudding
vanilla stevia to taste (20 drops)
cacao extract to taste (10 drops)
1/2 tsp agar agar
1 x 300g packet silken tofu
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 cup water
- Dissolve agar agar in water
- heat until reduced and thickened (5 mins?)
- combine all ingredients
- blend well- until completely smooth
- divide into small bowls or glasses
- refrigerate for 30 mins to set (they will set at room temp but the fridge is quicker)
- Enjoy! these taste wonderful alone but with fruit they're the perfect dessert
I hope you're all enjoying some lovely healthy desserts too!
All the best,