Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mango & Carob Tofu Pudding

I've finally finished putting everything into my RECIpage! It took forever (ok over a week) but it was worth it! Go check out my recipe page now- it's so much more organised and easy to use and the slideshow on the side is great to catch your eye and inspire you with yummy food. Definitely worth all the effort don't you think?

Obviously I have not stopped eating though, so I have a huge backlog of recipes to share with you now! 

In other blog news I changed the background to something clean and simple so the header can take pride of place and it's easier to read- what do you think?

Ok yummy recipe time:
Mango and Carob Tofu Pudding
Makes 3 serves
1 tsp mango essence (blended mango would be good too)
1 x 300g packet silken tofu
2 tbsp carob powder
stevia to taste (5 drops?)
  • combine ingredients
  • blend (I use a bamix)
  • divide into 3 small serves
  • refrigerate uncovered overnight (more longer) to form a thicker layer on the top- you can always omit this step and just eat it as is
  • enjoy!
These taste great with fruit or alone, they're so low cal you can enjoy them as a snack or dessert without worrying.

I just wanted to say thank you for your comments! I really appreciate your support and kindness :) 

About the pomegranate, I buy it fresh open it under water (in a big bowl) and then freeze the seeds because I find it much easier to use. I never seem to need a whole one for recipes and I'm too lazy to clean them most of the time! oh and I made a batch of fruit 'ice cream' with it too! (pics to come) Thanks for the tip on the hormone book Get Skinny Go Vegan! I'll be sure to give it a read. 

Hope you're all well and full of smiles,







Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That recipe looks and sounds so delicious! Congrats on your progress, you are doing such an amazing job! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to check out the recipage, thank you so much for putting in all of that work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created my recipe page a month or so ago, and I'm really glad I did. Just using labels or the archives I didn't feel was user-friendly enough. I like the idea (a lot) of using a food slideshow, and if you wouldn't mind, I'm thinking of incorporating that into my page, too. The pudding, of course, looks yuuuummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree your blog looks very fresh now and that looks so yummy!
    Well done on the losses :)
    I will check the recipe page out now :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...