Berry bake round 2! Who says you can't eat dessert? Not me! Despite appearances this is healthy. Low calorie, no added fat or sugar and tastes like heaven. This is a wonderful dessert- I've made it as a single serve because I have the cutest mini casserole dish ever but I'm sure you could just multiply the recipe to suit your needs.
Choc Berry Crumble
You know you want it, go on- enjoy!
And a close up of the insides2 tsp Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1 tbsp coconut flour
granulated stevia to taste
1 tbsp vanilla
- thaw berries overnight
- pre-heat oven to 180
- drain the excess liquid from the berries
- combine cocoa powder, vanilla and berries
- press into baking dish
- top with coconut flour (oat flour would work well too!) and stevia
- bake at 180 for about 20 mins or until brown
- enjoy! savour every bite with no guilt
I definitely like this better than the oaty topping version I posted yesterday but I'm not ready to give up on oats yet- I just know they can be great.
Hope you're all enjoying some dessert these holidays xxx