Tuesday, October 4, 2011

VeganMOFO-4 & Satay-ish Slim Me Noodles


I finally finished the About Me Page I hope it helps you understand my ramblings a bit better. If there's ever anything else you want to know all you have to do is ask and I'll try and answer (within reason :P) 

Slim Me Noodles # 2- angel hair style- the even LOWER calorie version! I know you can't believe it either.. but again I ate it in one go... can you blame me?
Satay-ish Slim Me Noodles
1 packet slim me noodles (angel hair style)
1 tbsp sunflower seed butter (or peanut butter)
1 tsp chili oil chunks (no idea, maybe soy beans, dried chilli? but they taste good) just use whatever chilli you like- dried would work great too.
1 cup hot water
salt to taste
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 head broccoli
handful of fresh coriander
small handful of cashews (chopped)
  • Combine water and nut butter- I was attempting to get the last of it out of the jar so I added it to the jar and shook for a while...
  • put into pot and simmer
  • add oils
  • chop broccoli
  • boil water
  • add broccoli to sauce
  • rinse noodles well
  • heat noodles
  • drain and add to sauce
  • chop cashews and coriander to garnish
I LOVED this- I could eat this daily, it tastes amazing, seriously. Like lick the bowl kind of amazing. I love satay sauce so if you do too give this a go, I know I'll be eating it again.
Let me know what you think? xxx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. YUM! This looks so good!
    I've been meaning to do an about me page also, but just haven't gotten around to it. I'm going to read yours now! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found the US version of your slim pasta this weekend at Whole Foods and loved it! Although ours is 40 calories for the bag, I will take it. It is called Tofu Shirataki. Sure hope Slim Pasta comes to the states as I would buy it right away. Will have to try this recipe as it sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, looks good. I have book marked this page and will be back to make this very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good- I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...