Thursday, September 8, 2011

What do you want to read?

I'm asking for your help... How can I improve this blog? I would like some honest feedback please. Believe me, I can take constructive criticism, I'm an artist!

What do you want to read on my blog? 
Do you prefer recipes alone?
Do you prefer recipes + getting to know me/my life?
Would it be helpful to be more open about my struggles with food?
Do you like photos? are there too many photos?
Do you want more of anything? less of anything? 
Is there anything I can do better? 
Is there anything that would make you smile to see?
Do you prefer me posting multiple recipes in one post less regularly or one recipe per post more often?
Do you like seeing what I eat daily, more of an account or food diary or do you prefer just seeing more interesting meals? 
If you like the whole list do you think joining what I ate Wednesdays would be a good idea or would you prefer it more often?

I have no idea where I'm going with this, I just feel like I could be blogging better and would like to make my blog a positive place for you all to enjoy. So please let me know what you want! 

Love and Smiles xxx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. hey, I just thought I stop by and give you my opinion.. well, your recipes sound AND look amazing, really. you put a lot of effort in making the posts and pictures and this is much appreciated. but in order to feel a connection with your readers you have to make some personal posts or "start a conversation" about a topic.
    personally I like looking at your recipes, but living with an ED and studying away from home doesn't make me go to the kitchen and make these so I can comment back to your posts.
    I'm not sure if you understand what I am trying to say, I just hope I helped you a bit!

    OF COURSE I must say that this is your blog, and you should do whatever the hell you want. But since you asked for help, I hope I helped :)

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweety, I think you should post single recipes in more frequent posts - sometimes when you put them all together and they all look so incredible I can never decide which to try!

    Photos are great, of your life too maybe, not just your food? I think you should write more about yourself, and I'm always interested to hear what you eat during the day :)

    It would make me smile to see photos of you cooking the recipes, as well as the gorgeous final product!

    Other than that your blog is a beautiful, positive, healthy place, and for that I love you more than you know. In essentials, don't change a thing x

    All my love,
    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. recipes are always welcome, but I also love hearing about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I'll email you some documents that I found really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...