Sunday, January 23, 2011

Green Protein Shake

My daily routine starts with water, sometimes fruit if I'm starving, I head off to the gym and when I get back make a yummy shake to help my muscles recover!

Green Protein Shake
2 tbsp noni juice
1/4 tsp macca
1 heaped tsp green powder (vital greens, spirulina and veggie goodness)
stevia to taste
1 scoop rice protein powder
1 scoop pea protein powder
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup rice milk
1 cup water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
= 370 cals

  • Just pop it all in a liquidizer and blend away.

This easily keeps me full for 5 hrs. I love it! it tastes great and feels like a treat because it's sweet, creamy and filling! It seriously reduces my recovery time between workouts and gives me stacks of energy for the rest of my day! I love it, It's my new fave breakfast- go on, try it!


I got a new gym routine so I'm feeling horribly/wonderfully sore. Spent half an hour trying to stretch it out this morning- to no avail. Loving the routine though, maybe I'll post it? I love my trainer- he's not a yelly guy- just motivated, knowledgeable and strict, I wish I had the $$ to do more 1 on 1 personal training. But alas, I am a student, so I shall be happy that he makes me killer routines and checks up on me more regularly than he has to (for free!) Speaking of which- I'm a student again! I got accepted into the course I wanted! :)


This is a great post, have a read! I must admit I eat whilst reading or with the tv on far too much, I'm going to pay much more attention to this... How do you guys eat?

Hope you have a wonderful day! xxx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You should totally post your work-out routine! I'd love to see it and possibly even steal it...

    I have been thinking about booking just one session with a personal trainer, to get a new set of exercises and to get help on my probably quite improper form.
    I'm just waiting until I can do the one I've been following without soreness afterwards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh darling I wish I could find half of these ingredients to make it :)
    sounds delicious though! haven't heard from you in a while, hope you are doing great!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm I luv protein shakes!! I dont put in lots of ingredients i just keep it simple. But your sounds soo nice I may have to try =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...